Insurance Buddy 2017 Roundup
Missed any of our blog posts this year? As 2017 comes to a close, let’s take a look at the topics we’ve covered here on the blog in this year end roundup.
Car insurance topics
– If you’re like most car owners, you’ve lent out your vehicle. But have you ever given any thought to what would happen with your insurance in the event of a collision or other incident? Learn more in this post: My friend had an accident in my car! What will happen to my insurance premiums?
– There’s a lot of confusing jargon in the insurance industry. These posts cover common auto insurance terms:
– Another term commonly thrown around in Ontario around car insurance is “no fault.” Get the details here: Ontario Is a No Fault Province – What This Means for Your Car Insurance
– There is so much additional coverage that you can add to your car insurance that we covered it in a four part series: part 1 (Optional Accident Benefits), part 2 (Loss or Vehicle Damage), part 3 (Other Coverage Options), part 4 (Optional Policy Endorsements)
– While there are lots of options with car insurance in Ontario, there is some mandatory coverage that all drivers need to have. We cover that here: What Is Mandatory for Car Insurance Coverage in Ontario?
– Getting your car stolen is unfortunate, to say the least. In this post we discuss effects of this tough situation on your car insurance rates: Effects of Vehicle Theft on Your Car Insurance Rates
– As a driver, you want to do what you can to avoid a high risk driver label to keep the best insurance rates you can. Learn more here: Nix Aggressive Driving Habits and Avoid the High Risk Driver Label
– Your address affects how much you will pay for your car insurance. Learn more in this post: Planning a Move? Where You Live Affects Your Auto Insurance Rates
Car maintenance topics
– As a driver, you always want to keep you car in tip top shape. This post covers what you should do in the spring season: Spring Car Maintenance Best Practices
– It’s always a good idea to have supplies in your car just in case. Here’s what you should have in your emergency kit: Emergency Kit Checklist for Your Car
Home insurance topics
– There are different things you should do at different times of the year to keep up your home. This post talks about the fall season: Autumn Checklist for Home Maintenance
– It’s the nightmare of any home owner. You walk in the door and you realize that you have been robbed. This post shares what you should do: What to Do If Your House Is Broken Into
– This post gets into what you can do to prevent the robbery in the first place: Is the Outside of Your Home Burglar Friendly? 9 Ways to Make Your House Less Attractive to Thieves
– While this post specifically touches on keeping your valuables safe: Protect the Valuables in Your Home
Business insurance topics
– Any business owner will want to do everything possible to mitigate losses. This post is just for those of you who own a retail operation: 11 Loss Prevention Tips for Retail Businesses
– This post is for the auto mechanics in the house: Loss Prevention for Mechanics
– And this post if just for the contractors: 8 Tips for Preventing Losses as a Contractor
– While this post is for those businesses that use commercial vehicles: 15 Loss Prevention Tips for Commercial Vehicles
– This blog entry covers some general tips for any operation to prevent interruptions to business as usual: Business Interruption Prevention
From all of us here at Insurance Buddy, wishing you and yours all the very best for the New Year. We thank you for your business and support and we look forward to continuing to serve your insurance needs in Toronto and around the province of Ontario. See you in 2018!
Image source: FreeDigitalPhotos.net | Stuart Miles