Best Car Insurance Rates in Ontario
Our goal is to provide the best car insurance rates while maintaining the highest standard of service. This site was created to help you find cheap insurance in Toronto and Ontario for car and home.
It is our mission to drive down your car insurance rates by providing an online rating system based on your driving profile.
We offer an array of options for home insurance including umbrella policies and deductible choices.
Why Choose Insurance Buddy?
- Save money: If you’re paying too much for your insurance, we just may have a low cost solution. We offer cheap home and car insurance options, even for high risk drivers. Saving you money is our goal!
- Save time: With Insurance Buddy, you will have your quote in just minutes. Use our easy to use online quote system (available 24/7) or give us a call at 1-855-237-2905
- No pressure: If you’re just doing some research and want information on car and home insurance rates, you’ve come to the right place. Get a free, no obligation quote.
- Quality service: With Insurance Buddy get access to an Independent Insurance Broker and rest assured that all of our policies are from Canadian Licensed Insurers.
- Ontario expertise: Unlike many other insurance companies who cover a lot of ground, at Insurance Buddy we focus exclusively on insurance for the province of Ontario. Ontario is all we do!
Recent Blog Posts
- Auto Insurance Q & A – How Much Does Your Auto Insurance Go Up After a DUI in Ontario?... Read More
- Safeguard Yourself Against the Top 3 Risks to Your Cottage... Read More
- An Update on Home and Auto Insurance Rates in Ontario... Read More
- What Is High Risk Home Insurance?... Read More
- Protecting Yourself From Auto Repair Fraud... Read More
- What types of insurance do you offer?
- Where are you located?
- How do I get a quote?
- I am considered a high risk driver. Can you help me with insurance options?
- I want to get the cheapest insurance I can. Can you suggest ways I can get some further discounts and price reductions?
- Will I save money by getting my home and auto insurance from one provider?